Terms of Service
end Updated : May 04, 2018
Please read these Terms of Service ( this “ Agreement ” ) carefully. This agreement is between you and The Wine Group LLC doing occupation as MD 20/20 Wines ( “ Company ” or “ we ” or “ us ” ) concerning your use of ( including any access to ) Company ’ sulfur web site, presently located at hypertext transfer protocol : //md2020.wpengine.com/ ( together with any materials and services available therein, and successor web site ( s ) thereto, the “ Site ” ). This Agreement hereby incorporates by this citation any extra terms and conditions with respect to the Site posted by Company to the Site, or otherwise made available to you by Company .
By clicking or tapping any release or box marked “ take, ” “ agree ” or “ o ” ( or a like terminus ) in connection with this Agreement, or by using the Site, you agree to be bound by this Agreement and affirm that you are of legal drink in historic period where you live and have the legal capacity to enter into this Agreement .
This Agreement contains a compulsory arbitration provision that, as foster laid forth in Section 19 below, requires the use of arbitration on an individual footing to resolve disputes, quite than jury trials or any other motor hotel proceedings, or classify actions or classify arbitrations of any kind.
Reading: Terms of Service – MD 20/20 Wine
1. Changes. We may change this agreement from time to fourth dimension by notifying you of such changes by any reasonable means, including by posting a revised Agreement through the Site. Any such changes will not apply to any challenge between you and us arising anterior to the date on which we posted the revised Agreement integrate such changes, or differently notified you of such changes .
Your cluck or tapping any button or box marked “ Accept, ” “ Agree ” or “ OK ” ( or a like term ) in connection with this Agreement, or your use of the Site, in each casing following any changes to this Agreement will constitute your credence of such changes. We may, at any time and without liability or prior notice, change or discontinue all or part of the Site ( including access to the Site via any third-party links ) ; blame, modify or waive any fees required to use the Site ; or offer opportunities to some or all Site users. We reserve the right to introduce new features or functionality for which the payment of fees may be required .
3. Jurisdictional Issues. The Site is controlled or operated ( or both ) from the United States, and is not intended to subject Company to any non-U.S. legal power or law. The Site may not be allow or available for manipulation in some non-U.S. jurisdictions. Any habit of the Site is at your own risk, and you must comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations in doing so. We may limit the Site ’ sulfur handiness at any time, in unharmed or in separate, to any person, geographic area or legal power that we choose .
4. Rules of Conduct. In connection with the Site, you must not :
- Post, air or otherwise make available through or in connection with the Site any materials that are or may be : ( a ) threaten, harass, degrading, hateful or intimidate, or otherwise fail to respect the rights and dignity of others ; ( bel ) calumniatory, calumniatory, deceitful or otherwise tortious ; ( hundred ) lewd, indecent, pornographic or otherwise exceptionable ; or ( d ) protected by copyright, hallmark, trade secret, right of publicity or privacy or any other proprietorship right, without the express anterior written accept of the applicable owner .
- Post, convey or otherwise make available through or in association with the Site any virus, worm, Trojan sawhorse, Easter egg, time fail, spyware or other calculator code, file or plan that is or is potentially harmful or invasive or intended to damage or hijack the operation of, or to monitor the consumption of, any hardware, software or equipment ( each, a “ Virus ” ) .
- Use the Site for any commercial function, or for any function that is deceitful or otherwise tortious or unlawful .
- Harvest or collect information about users of the Site .
- Use the Site for any commercial solicitation purposes, or convey through or in connection with the Site, any spam, chain letters or other unasked communications .
- intervene with or disrupt the operation of the Site or the servers or networks used to make the Site available, including by hacking or defacing any part of the Site ( including any content available thereby ) ; or violate any requirement, procedure or policy of such servers or networks .
- Restrict or inhibit any other person from using the Site .
- Reproduce, change, adjust, understand, create derivative works of, sell, rend, lease, loan, timeshare, distribute or otherwise feat any parcel of ( or any use of ) the Site except deoxyadenosine monophosphate expressly authorized herein, without Company ’ second express prior written accept .
- Reverse mastermind, decompile or disassemble any helping of the Site, except to the extent such restriction is expressly prohibited by applicable jurisprudence .
- Remove any copyright, brand or other proprietary rights notice from the Site .
- frame or mirror any part of the Site, or differently incorporate any helping of the Site into any merchandise or service, without Company ’ randomness press out prior written accept .
- systematically download and store Site contentedness .
- Use any automaton, spider, locate search/retrieval application or early manual of arms or automatic device to retrieve, index, “ abrasion, ” “ data mine ” or otherwise gather Site content ( including Submissions ), or reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site, without Company ’ randomness express prior written accept. Notwithstanding the predate, and subject to submission with applicable law and any instructions posted in the robots.txt file located in the Site ’ s beginning directory, Company grants to the operators of public search engines license to use spiders to copy materials from the Site for the sole purpose of ( and entirely to the extent necessary for ) creating publicly available, searchable indices of such materials, but not caches or archives of such materials. company reserves the right to revoke such permission either by and large or in specific cases, at any clock time and without notice .
You are creditworthy for obtaining, maintaining and paying for all hardware and all telecommunications and other services needed for you to use the Site ( including any applicable device data infection charges ) .
5. Resources. The Site may make available information, datum, materials, services, products, trade, functionality or other resources ( jointly, “ Resources ” ), ampere well as references and links to such Resources. Resources may be made available by Company or by third parties, and may be made available for any aim, including for general data purposes. We make no representations as to the accuracy, validity, seasonableness, completeness, dependability, integrity, quality, legality, utility or guard of any or all of the Resources and the Site, or any cerebral property rights therein. Resources are discipline to change at any prison term without notice. To the fullest extent permitted under applicable police, we disclaim all liability and province arising from any reliance placed on any Resources by you or any other user of the Site, or by anyone who may be informed of the contentedness of any Resources .
Certain weights, measures and other descriptions of products and services referenced on the Site ( “ Products ” ) are approximate and are for appliance only. We make reasonable efforts to accurately display the attributes of Products, including the applicable colors and appearance, however the actual colors and appearance you see will depend on your device, software and settings, and we can not guarantee that such colors and appearance will be accurately displayed. It is your responsibility to ascertain and obey all applicable local anesthetic, submit, federal and foreign laws ( including minimum age requirements ) regarding the buy, possession and use of any Product .
6. Third Party Resources; Links. Certain Site functionality may make available entree to Resources made available by third base parties, including Submissions ( “ Third Party Resources ” ), or allow for the route or transmission of Third Party Resources, including via links ; by using such functionality, you are directing us to access, route and air to you the applicable Third Party Resources .
We neither control condition nor endorse, nor are we responsible for, any Third Party Resources, including the accuracy, validity, seasonableness, completeness, dependability, integrity, quality, legality, utility or base hit of Third Party Resources, or any intellectual place rights therein. Certain Third Party Resources may, among other things, be inaccurate, deceptive or deceptive. nothing in this Agreement will be deemed to be a representation or guarantee by company with respect to any Third Party Resources. We have no obligation to monitor Third Party Resources, and we may block or disable access to any Third Party Resources ( in hale or part ) through the Site at any time. In addition, the handiness of any Third Party Resources through the Site does not imply our endorsement of, or our affiliation with, any provider of such Third Party Resources early than any of our affiliates ( including The Wine Group and the other brands presented here ), nor does such handiness create any legal relationship between you and any such provider .
Your consumption of Third Party Resources is at your own risk and is subject to any extra terms, conditions and policies applicable to such Third Party Resources ( such as terms of overhaul or privacy policies of the providers of such Third Party Resources ).
7. Transactions. We may make available the ability to purchase or otherwise obtain certain Products through the Site ( a “ Transaction ” ). If you wish to make a transaction, you may be asked to supply certain relevant data, such as details regarding your method of payment ( for example, your credit or debit batting order number and its passing date, or your choice of a payment service ), your placard address and, if applicable, your shipping data. You represent and warrant that you have the right to use any payment method acting ( e.g., credit or debit batting order or requital service ) with esteem to which you submit information in connection with a transaction. By submitting payment information, you grant to us the correct to provide such information to third parties for purposes of facilitating Transactions. Verification of information may be required anterior to the citation or completion of any Transaction. By making a transaction, you represent that the applicable Products will be used lone in a lawful manner .
company reserves the right field ( but has no obligation ), at any time and without liability or prior notice, to limit the handiness of or discontinue making available any Product ; to change any Product prices ; to impose conditions on the honoring of, or break, any coupon, dismiss, rebate or like promotion ; to bar any drug user from making any Transaction ; and to refuse to provide any user with any Product. You agree to pay all charges incurred by you or on your behalf through the Site, at the prices in effect when such charges are incurred, including all transport and wield charges. In addition, you are responsible for any taxes applicable to your Transactions. Refunds and exchanges will be subject to Company ’ s applicable refund and switch over policies. The receipt of an e-mail order confirmation does not constitute our acceptance of an decree or our confirmation of an offer to sell a product or service. Transactions may be subject to extra terms, conditions and policies ; if, with respect to a Transaction, any such terms, conditions and policies conflict with these Terms of Service, such transaction terms, conditions and policies will govern with respect to such transaction to the extent of such conflict .
real Products will be shipped to an address designated by you, if applicable, so long as such address is complete and complies with the shipping restrictions contained on the Site. All Transactions with respect to real Products are made pursuant to a dispatch contract and, as a result, gamble of loss and title for Products pass to you upon manner of speaking of such Products to the carrier. You are creditworthy for filing any claims with carriers for damaged and/or lost shipments .
8. Registration; User Names and Passwords. You may need to register or otherwise enter a user name, password or other data, data or certificate with respect to the Site, whether provided by you or provided to you ( jointly, “ Access Credentials ” ), to use all or region of the Site. We may reject, or require that you change, any Access Credential that you provide, and we may change or terminate any Access Credential that we may provide to you, in each case in our lone free will. Your access Credentials are for your personal use entirely in accordance with this Agreement and you should keep them confidential ; you, and not Company, are responsible for any use or misuse of your Access Credentials, and, in each case, you must promptly notify us of any actual or suspect confidentiality breach or unauthorized use of your Access Credentials or your locate report .
9. Submissions. Certain Site functionality may provide users with the ability to make available certain Resources through or in joining with the Site ( each, a “ Submission ” ). caller has no control over and is not creditworthy for Submissions, any use or misapply ( including any distribution ) by any third party of Submissions or for any of your interactions with other Site users. If you choose to make any of your personally identifiable or other information publicly available through the Site, you do so at your own risk .
10. Your Submissions, Your Product Photos and Feedback. For purposes of clarity, you retain possession of each meekness that you post or submit to, or otherwise make available through or in connection with, the Site ( each, “ Your Submission ” ). You hereby grant to us a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, in full paid-up, ceaseless, irrevocable, assignable and fully sublicensable ( through multiple tiers ) license, without extra circumstance to you or any third gear party, to reproduce, distribute, perform and display ( publicly or otherwise ), create derived function works of, adapt, modify, storehouse and otherwise manipulation, analyze and exploit Your Submissions, in any format or media now known or hereafter developed, and for any determination ( including promotional purposes, such as testimonials ). In summation to the predate, if you choose to publicly partake any images of any Product through any social media website or on-line service or other publicly available on-line service ( any such image, “ Your Product Photo ” ), including any such visualize accompanied by a hashtag ( i.e., a word or phrase preceded by “ # ” ) citation using any of our trademarks or any other terms, slogans or keywords referencing company or its products and/or services, you hereby grant to Company a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, amply paid-up, ceaseless, irrevocable, assignable and in full sublicensable ( through multiple tiers ) license, without extra retainer to you or any third base party, to reproduce, distribute, perform and display ( publicly or otherwise ), create derivative instrument works of, adapt, modify, storehouse and differently manipulation, analyze and exploit Your Product Photo ( including any name, key signature, voice, picture, likeness, performance, movements, personal characteristics, gestures and mannerisms ( jointly, “ Likeness ” ) of a natural person included in Your Product Photo ), in any format or media now known or hereafter developed, and for any purpose ( including promotional purposes, such as testimonials ) .
In addition, if you provide to us any ideas, proposals, suggestions or other materials ( “ Feedback ” ), whether related to the Site or otherwise, such Feedback will be deemed Your submission, and you hereby acknowledge and agree that such Feedback is not confidential, and that your provision of such Feedback is gratuitous, unasked and without restriction, and does not place Company under any fiduciary or other debt instrument .
You represent and warrant that ( a ) you have all rights necessary to grant the licenses granted in this section ; ( b ) Your Submissions are complete and accurate ; and ( c ) Your Submissions and your provision thence to us ( whether through and in connection with the Site or otherwise ), and Your Product Photos and your provision thence to any sociable media website or on-line service or other publicly available on-line overhaul, are not deceitful, tortious or otherwise in misdemeanor of any applicable law or any right of any third base party ( including any cerebral place, promotion or privacy rights ). You far irrevocably waive any “ moral rights ” or other rights with deference to attribution of writing or integrity of materials regarding Your Submissions that you may have under any applicable law under any legal theory .
Without limiting the foregoing, you specifically represent and warrant that you have all rights necessity to grant the licenses granted in this section with obedience to any Likeness of a natural person included in Your Submissions or Your product Photos .
11. Monitoring. We may ( but have no debt instrument to ) monitor, moderate and/or analyze your use of the Site, and monitor, moderate, analyze, change and/or remove Submissions before or after they appear on the Site. We may disclose information regarding your entree to and use of the Site, and the circumstances surrounding such access and use, to anyone for any reason or purpose .
12. Your Limited Rights. subject to your conformity with this Agreement, and entirely for then long as you are permitted by Company to use the Site, you may view and use any fortune of the Site to which we provide you access under this Agreement, entirely in accord with the functionality that we make available to you, entirely for your personal, non-commercial use .
13. Company’s Proprietary Rights. As between you and us, we own the Site, which is protected by proprietorship rights and laws. All trade wind names, trademarks, service marks, logos and copyrightable works available through the Site are the property of their respective owners and nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting any right field to use any barter names, trademarks, service marks, son or copyrightable works without the express anterior written accept of the owner. Our deal names, trademarks and service marks include MD 20/20 Wines and any consociate logo. You may not use our craft names, trademarks, serve marks or logos in connection with any product or serve that is not ours, or in any manner that is likely to cause confusion .
15. Disclaimer of Warranties. To the fullest extent permitted under applicable law : ( a ) the Site and any Resources ( including any Third Party Resources and Products ) are made available to you on an “ As Is, ” “ Where Is ” and “ Where Available ” footing, without any warranties of any kind, whether express, implied or statutory ; and ( barn ) company disclaims all warranties with respect to the Site and any Resources ( including any Third Party Resources and Products ), including the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a finical purpose, non-infringement and title. All disclaimers of any kind ( including in this section and elsewhere in this Agreement ) are made for the benefit of both Company and its affiliates and their respective owners, directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, representatives, licensors, suppliers and overhaul providers, and their respective successors and assigns ( jointly, the “ Company Parties ” ) .
While we seek to maintain the opportuneness, integrity and security of the Site, we do not guarantee that the Site is or will remain update, complete, compensate or fasten, or that access to the Site will be uninterrupted. The Site may include inaccuracies, errors and materials that violate or conflict with this Agreement. additionally, third base parties may make unauthorized alterations to the Site. If you become aware of any such revision, contact us at information @ md2020wine.com with a description of such alteration and its location on the Site .
16. Limitation of Liability. To the fullest extent permitted under applicable law : ( a ) no Company Party will be liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special, emblematic or punitive damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Site or this Agreement, under any contract, tort ( including negligence ), rigid indebtedness or other hypothesis, including damages for diminution of respect, passing of profits, passing of gross, loss of clientele, loss of consumption or data, personnel casualty of good will, loss of other intangibles, loss of security of Submissions ( including unauthorized interception by third parties of any Submissions ), even if advised in advance of the hypothesis of such damages or losses ; ( barn ) without limiting the waive, no Company Party will be liable for damages of any kind resulting from your consumption of or inability to use the Site or from any Resources ( including any Third Party Resources or Products ), including from any Virus that may be transmitted in connection therewith ; ( vitamin c ) except as arrange away in Section 7 above ( including in accord with Company ’ randomness return key or exchange policies ), your sole and exclusive remedy for dissatisfaction with the Site or any Resources ( including any Third Party Resources or Products ) is to stop using the Site ; and ( five hundred ) the maximum aggregate liability of all Company Parties, jointly, for all damages, losses and causes of action, whether in contract, tort ( including negligence ) or differently, will be equal to the greater of ( one ) the total amount, if any, paid by you to Company in connection with this Agreement during a twelve ( 12 ) -month period ; and ( two ) twenty U.S. dollars ( $ 20 ). All limitations of liability of any kind ( including in this section and elsewhere in this Agreement ) are made for the benefit of both Company and the each of the other Company Parties .
applicable jurisprudence, other than any applicable law in the State of New Jersey, may not allow for limitations on sealed imply warranties, or exclusions or limitations of certain damages ; entirely to the extent that such law applies to you, some or all of the above disclaimers, exclusions or limitations may not apply to you, and you may have certain extra rights. For the avoidance of doubt, if you are a house physician of the State of New Jersey, the immediately preceding prison term does not apply to you .
17. Indemnity. To the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless each Company Party from and against all claims, liabilities, damages, judgments, awards, losses, costs, expenses and fees ( including attorneys ’ fees and expenses ) arising out of or relating to ( a ) your manipulation of, or activities in connection with, the Site ( including Your Submissions ) ; or ( barn ) any trespass or alleged misdemeanor of this Agreement by you .
18. Termination. This Agreement is effective until terminated. company may terminate this Agreement or suspend your proper to use the Site at any time and without anterior notice, for any or no reason, including if Company believes that you have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or heart of this Agreement. Upon any such termination or suspension, your right to use the Site will immediately cease, and Company may, without indebtedness to you or any third base party, immediately deactivate or delete your Access Credentials, Your Submissions and all associated materials, without any duty to provide any foster access to such materials. The preamble and Sections 2-11 and 13-24 will survive any result of this Agreement .
19. Governing Law; Arbitration; Class Action Waiver. This Agreement, your habit of ( including any access to ) the Site ( including all Transactions ) and all related matters are governed entirely by, and construed entirely in accordance with, the laws of the United States ( including federal arbitration jurisprudence ) and the State of California, U.S.A., without regard to its principles of conflicts of law that would cause the application of the laws of any other jurisdiction, and careless of your location. Except for disputes that qualify for little claims court, all disputes arising out of or related to this Agreement, your use of ( including any entree to ) the Site ( including all Transactions ) and all refer matters, whether based in condense, tort, legislative act, fraud, misrepresentation or any other legal theory, will be resolved through final and ski binding arbitration before a achromatic arbiter rather of in a court by a estimate or jury and you agree that Company and you are each waiving the right to test by a jury. You agree that any arbitration under this Agreement will take identify on an individual basis ; class arbitrations and class actions are not permitted and you are agreeing to give up the ability to participate in a class arbitration or class action. If you do not want to be bound by this arbitration provision, you may opt out. In ordain to opt out of this arbitration planning, you must notify us in writing that you do not want to resolve disputes with us by arbitration, and such comment should be delivered by mail to The Wine Group LLC, Attn : general Counsel, 4596 Tesla Road, Livermore, CA 94550, within 30 days of the earlier of ( a ) the date you first use the Site ; and ( bacillus ) the date you click or tap any button or corner marked “ accept, ” “ agree ” or “ o ” ( or a like terminus ) in association with this Agreement. The arbitration will be administered by the American Arbitration Association ( the “ AAA ” ) under its Consumer Arbitration Rules ( presently available at hypertext transfer protocol : //www.adr.org/sites/default/files/Consumer % 20Rules.pdf, as amended by this Agreement. The arbiter will conduct hearings, if any, by teleconference or videoconference, preferably than by personal appearances, unless the arbiter determines upon request by you or by us that an in-person listening is appropriate. Any in-person appearances will be held at a localization which is sanely commodious to both parties with due consideration of their ability to travel and other apposite circumstances. If the parties are unable to agree on a location, such determination should be made by the AAA or by the arbiter. The arbiter ’ second decision will follow the terms of this Agreement and will be final and bind. The arbiter will have authority to award irregular, interim or permanent wave injunctive relief or relief supply for particular performance of this Agreement, but merely to the extent necessary to provide relief warranted by the individual claim before the arbiter. The award rendered by the arbiter may be confirmed and enforced in any court having legal power thereof. Notwithstanding any of the waive, nothing in this Agreement will preclude you from bringing issues to the attention of federal, state or local agencies and, if applicable law allows, they can seek relief against us for you .
20. Parental Control Protections. We hereby notify you that parental control protections ( such as computer hardware, software or trickle services ) are commercially available that may assist you in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors. information identifying current providers of such protections is available from hypertext transfer protocol : //en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_content-control_software_and_providers. Please eminence that company does not endorse any of the products or services listed on such site .
21. Information or Complaints. If you have a interrogate or complaint regarding the Site, please send an e-mail to info @ md2020wine.com. You may besides contact us by writing to MD 20/20 Wines Information Request/Complaint, 4596 Tesla Road, Livermore, CA 94550, or by calling us at ( 925 ) 456-2500. Please note that electronic mail communications will not inevitably be guarantee ; consequently you should not include credit batting order information or other medium information in your e-mail symmetry with us. California residents may reach the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs by chain mail at 1625 North Market Blvd., Sacramento, CA 95834, or by telephone at ( 916 ) 445-1254 or ( 800 ) 952-5210 .
22. Copyright Infringement Claims. We are committed to respecting the legal rights of copyright owners, including those who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law. If you believe in beneficial faith that materials available from the Site infringe your copyright, you ( or your agent ) may send to Company a written notice by mail, electronic mail or fax, requesting that Company remove such material or disable access to it. If you believe in good religion that person has wrongly submitted to us a notice of copyright misdemeanor involving content that you made available through the Site, you may send to Company a counter-notice. Notices and counter-notices must meet the then-current statutory requirements imposed by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 ( the “ DMCA ” ). See hypertext transfer protocol : //www.copyright.gov/ for details. Notices and counter-notices must be sent in writing to our designated DMCA agent as follows : By mail to Anna Catarina, The Wine Group LLC, 4596 Telsa Road, Livermore, CA 94550 ; by e-mail to copyright @ TheWineGroup.com ; or by facsimile to 209-836-6355. You can besides reach our DMCA agent at the following telephone count : 925-456-2500 .
We suggest that you consult your legal adviser before sending a DMCA notice or counter-notice. It is caller ’ s policy to terminate, in appropriate circumstances, a Site drug user ’ mho right to use the Site if they are deemed by company to be recur infringers.
23. Export Controls. You are responsible for complying with United States export controls and for any trespass of such controls, including any United States embargoes or other union rules and regulations restricting exports. You represent, warrant and covenant that you are not ( a ) located in, or a resident or a national of, any country topic to a U.S. politics embargo or other restriction, or that has been designated by the U.S. government as a “ terrorist supporting ” country ; or ( boron ) on any of the U.S. government lists of restricted end users .
24. Miscellaneous. This agreement does not, and will not be construed to, create any partnership, joint venture, employer-employee, representation or franchisor-franchisee relationship between you and Company. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be illegitimate, nothingness or for any reason unenforceable, that provision will be deemed dissociable from this Agreement and will not affect the robustness and enforceability of any remaining provision. You may not assign, transfer or sublicense any or all of your rights or obligations under this agreement without our express anterior written consent. We may assign, transfer or sublicense any or all of our rights or obligations under this Agreement without restriction. No release by either party of any transgress or nonpayment under this Agreement will be deemed to be a release of any precede or subsequent rupture or default option. Any steer, subtitle or segment title contained herein is for public toilet entirely, and in no way defines or explains any section or provision. All terms defined in the remarkable will have the same meanings when used in the plural, where allow and unless differently specified. Any use of the term “ including ” or variations thereof in this Agreement will be construed as if followed by the give voice “ without limitation. ” This Agreement, including any terms and conditions incorporated herein, is the stallion agreement between you and Company relating to the submit count hereof, and supersedes any and all prior or contemporaneous written or oral agreements or understandings between you and Company relating to such subject matter. Notices to you ( including notices of changes to this Agreement ) may be made via posting to the Site or by electronic mail to the most late electronic mail address that you have provided to us ( including in each font via links ), or by regular chain mail to the most recent mailing address that you have provided to us. Without limitation, a print version of this Agreement and of any notice given in electronic form will be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this Agreement to the lapp extent and subject to the like conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in print form. company will not be responsible for any failure to fulfill any duty due to any cause beyond its control .
Site © 2018 The Wine Group LLC unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved .